Danish krone card in the UK
Living in the UK and travelling often to Denmark? Danish krone and multi-currency card lets you convert your local currency to spend when travelling to Denmark. This multi-currency card will give you the best rate for spending in Danish krone and 50+ other currencies.
Available in the UK and 30+ other countries. See availability
10 million happy customers
100,000+ reviews on Trustpilot
Customers love Wise
Fully authorised by the UK Financial Conduct Authority
Save money when travelling to Denmark.
How does a Danish krone card work?
The Wise debit card is like having your Danish krone on a card – it lets you send and spend money around the world at the real exchange rate.
Avoid hidden fees in the exchange rate while withdrawing from millions of ATMs abroad, paying in restaurants and shops, and buying your accommodation and flights.
You can hold up to 50+ currencies at once, and convert them in real time with the free Wise app.
Benefits of the Wise Danish krone card.
Why get a Danish krone currency card from Wise?
- Send and spend money in Danish krone and more than 50 different currencies
- No need to exchange and carry cash
- Virtual card feature
- Accepted in shops and restaurants all over the world
- Free ATM withdrawals from more than 2 million ATMs worldwide (up to £200 per month)
- Our free app lets you top-up, check your balance and transactions, and convert in real time
- Instant transaction notifications on your phone
- Chip and PIN and contactless-enabled
- Freeze your card if it’s lost or stolen
We’re up to 15x cheaper than high street debit and credit cards.
We asked an independent research agency to compare our travel money card to 21 banks worldwide. Here’s how we compare to UK current accounts for managing your money abroad.
Compare the costs
|Send £250 to EUR|
|Spend £250 on debit card in EUR|
|Withdraw £250 / month cash in EUR|
|Receive AUD, NZD, EUR, GBP, PLN and USD into your account|
Data collected by an independent research agency.
Get your Danish krone card in 3 simple steps.
Order your card.
Create your free Wise account and order your Danish krone card. It’ll arrive within 2 weeks of your order.
Choose your currencies.
Activate Danish krone or any of the other 50+ currencies that we offer, and top your account up.
Spend in Denmark without rip-off fees.
Start using your Danish krone debit card abroad.
Where is the Danish krone currency card available?
Wise travel money card can be ordered from the UK and over 30 other countries to send, spend and receive Danish krone.
If you don't have a UK address, the Wise debit card might not be available to you, so it's best to check if Wise card is available in your country.
How to activate your Danish krone currency card.
Get ready for your travels.
Your card and activation instructions will arrive within 2 weeks of your order.
Once you’ve activated, you can add Danish krone and as many of our 50+ different currencies as you like. Top your account up via debit card or bank transfer, and you’ll be ready to use your new card around the world.
Send and spend Danish krone and more than 50 other currencies.
What can you use our Danish krone card for?
- Withdraw money from millions of ATMs all over the world
- Pay for meals in restaurant, cafes and bars
- Pay for accommodation or flights online
- Spend in shops, or shop online in more than 50 different currencies
More tips for saving in Denmark.
Avoid rip-off fees.
- Don’t exchange cash at the airport – it’s much cheaper to withdraw money from an ATM with your travel money card
- Always choose the local currency (without conversion) when withdrawing money from ATMs or using your card in shops and restaurants
- If you need to pay for your holiday in a foreign currency, transfer your money with Wise
- Download the free Wise app and manage your balance on the go
What if your Danish krone card gets lost or stolen?
Don’t worry – it’s easy to freeze and replace your Wise card. If it’s lost or stolen, here’s what to do.
- Freeze your card by logging into your Wise account. This will stop any transactions from taking place.
- Contact us via email or phone. We’ll put a permanent block on your card.
- Confirm via email that you understand your card will be blocked. We want to make sure before going ahead.
- Order a new card like you did the first time. We’ll ask you to confirm your name and mailing address.
Once we have these details, we’ll get your new card on its way to you.
The Wise Danish krone currency card is safe and secure.
We're trusted by 10 million people and counting.
Wise is an authorised Electronic Money Institution independently regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
This means we're required by law to keep your money safe by storing it in a low-risk financial institution – in Europe this is in our UK account with Barclays, in the US this is in our US account with Wells Fargo.
Get your Danish krone card
Start saving money abroad.