Are you thinking of the safest and easiest way to withdraw money from Fiverr?
Fiverr is a great site for freelancers. Millions of people make money on the freelancing platform, however, money withdrawal may be challenging, especially for new sellers.
In this article, we will look at how to withdraw money from Fiverr and withdrawal methods available.
Withdrawals on a Fiverr UK account can only be achieved 14 days after an order has been marked completed, although top-rated sellers on Fiverr wait for only seven days to withdraw money. There are three ways to withdraw money from Fiverr; the first two methods are provided by Payoneer, while Paypal provides the third method. Here is a step-by-step way of filling in a withdrawal method.
- Check the available balance to withdraw on Fiverr. You can check your balance by clicking on the earnings option on your dashboard.
- Choose your preferred withdrawal method. Withdrawal methods include Bank transfer, PayPal, Fiverr Revenue Card, and Direct Deposit. However, the direct deposit option is only for sellers in the United States.
These three methods are different, and each of the platforms has its pros and cons.
Payoneer is an American payment platform that allows you to receive and transfer money to people worldwide. After setting up your Payoneer account, here are few steps to get paid on Fiverr.
There are two available options available on Fiverr that enable sellers to withdraw money from Fiverr. Sellers can either send money to their Fiverr Revenue card, which is also called the Payoneer Mastercard, or withdraw money directly to their bank account through Payoneer.
How to withdraw money to Fiverr Revenue Card¹
- Log in to your Fiverr account, and go to “Selling” menu then click on the earnings option on your dashboard.
- Check the available balance to withdraw by clicking the earnings option to see how much you have
- After clicking on the earnings, select your withdrawal options. Click on the Fiverr revenue card, enabling you to withdraw your money to your Fiverr Payoneer Card.
- As soon as you do this, you will get a notification that your withdrawal process has been initiated, likewise an email notification.
Terms and conditions of the Fiverr Revenue Card²
- The minimum amount of withdrawal allowed on the Fiverr Revenue Card is $30
- To receive funds from the Fiverr Mastercard within two days attracts a fee of $1. While receiving funds within 2 hours attracts a $3 fee. You can select your options on your Payoneer dashboard.
How Fiverr Revenue Card Works
Payoneer provides its clients with a Fiverr revenue card, powered by Mastercard. The Fiverr Mastercard works like a debit card; it is flexible to use and accessible for sellers to get their money. After withdrawing money to the Fiverr revenue card, you can use the card for online shopping or take the cash from an ATM.
Withdrawing money from Fiverr using Payoneer is instant; however, withdrawals made outside office hours may take two working days before receiving the money in your account.
PayPal is an online site that allows the transfer and receiving of money. It’s globally recognized, and funds can be transferred instantly. It’s also a flexible platform that allows you to add your debit or credit card details whenever you want to pay for items, or services online. Moreover, funds received in your PayPal account can sit in the account until you intend to spend them, or transfer to your bank account.
How to get started
Start by setting up your PayPal account. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your account, and check your earnings.
- Select the PayPal account as the withdrawal option, and you will receive an instant notification that indicates the withdrawal process.
- Click on the link in the mail sent, and you will be redirected to Fiverr.
- Configure your PayPal account by entering the email address associated with your PayPal account.
- Then click on the ‘Connect to the PAYPAL option’ You will receive a verification email afterward. The email contains instructions that you must follow to make withdrawals.
After setting up your PayPal account
- Go to the earnings on your dashboard, and select PayPal as your option of withdrawal.
- You receive a notification showing the withdrawal process has started.
- The minimum withdrawal on PayPal is $1, and withdrawing from Fiverr using PayPal does not attract any charge.
There is no fee attached to fund withdrawal on Fiverr, although withdrawal platforms have certain fees attached to the withdrawal of funds, and the fees are dependent on the kind of withdrawal processed. If you are withdrawing in a different currency, you will be required to confirm the currency and amount.
|Note: For policy reasons, Fiverr does not permit sellers to make more than one withdrawal in 24 hours, and the maximum amount of money that can be withdrawn is $5,000 per day, while the lowest amount of money is $5. Moreover, the availability of withdrawal services on Fiverr depends solely on the funding policy that withdrawal providers such as Payoneer and Paypal offer. Withdrawing money on Fiverr is accessible regardless of the currency or the country of the seller.²|
This publication is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended to cover every aspect of the topics with which it deals. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content in this publication. The information in this publication does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice from TransferWise Limited or its affiliates. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the publication is accurate, complete or up to date.
work from home jobs. customer service, writer, editing and proofreading, software engineering, web design, product design.
Joining millions of freelancers, but still unsure how much you can expect to earn? Check out our guide to see how much you could earn.
Business process outsourcing: practice of contracting activities and functions to a third-party provider. Find out if it’s the right choice for your business.
Looking for freelance website to find work? Read our overview of some freelancing websites to help you start your search.
Don’t lose out on international payments as a freelancer. Find out how to earn the most for your work.
Freelancing and want to know which freelancer platform to choose - read our review of PeoplePerHour to help you decide.