Maximum Speed: Moving at the Speed of Light At Wise, we are committed to providing our consumers with the best possible experience when it comes to...
Enterprises, sole traders and freelancers have all been affected by the economic downturn due to coronavirus. This has left many businesses — small and large — with questions on how to navigate the uncertainty.
And while we expect everything to run as normal at Wise, we wanted to help our business users where we can. So we’ve compiled a list of official government resources along with a few unofficial, in-depth guides by regional startup communities.
Jump straight to the relevant country, or read an update from the Wise team.
Jump to country
- Business support
- Coronavirus business financial support
- Covid-19 support for businesses guidance
- Business interruption loan scheme (CBILS)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Information for businesses and employers in Northern Ireland
- Coronavirus advice for businesses in Scotland
- Information for individuals and businesses in Wales
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for UK businesses trading internationally
- Crisis package for businesses [press release]
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) Coronavirus Guidance & Loan Resources
- US Dept of Labor Coronavirus Employment Q&As
- Benefits.gov Coronavirus Resources
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Covid-19 Resources for Canadian businesses
- Canada’s Covid-19 Economics Response Plan
- Business Development Bank of Canada: Support for Entrepreneurs Impacted by the Coronavirus
- Coronavirus information and support for business
- Support for sole traders
- COVID-19 - What sole traders need to know
- Australian Government small business stimulus/relief package
- Economic response to coronavirus
- Covid-19 information for businesses
- Information for employers
- Information for sole traders
- Wage subsidy scheme
- Ministry of Manpower advisories on Covid-19
- Corporate income tax credit
- 5 ways the Resilience Budget will help Singapore's workers
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry support measures
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare guidance
- Q & A on new coronavirus (for companies)
- Coronavirus affect on businesses
We don’t expect disruptions to our service
Because we’re an online service, you can continue to use Wise as normal. Remote working has always been part of our company culture, so we’re set up to keep things up and running from home.
We’re also working with regional regulators, including the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), to make sure we have the best possible plans in place.
We’re ready should things change
Our teams are constantly monitoring any potential challenges when it comes to transferring to certain countries or banks.
You’ll see notifications in the Wise app if your transfer is expected to take a bit longer.
Take a look at the full letter from the Wise team on how we’re prepared to keep things running smoothly.
This publication is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended to cover every aspect of the topics with which it deals. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content in this publication. The information in this publication does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice from Wise Payments Limited or its affiliates. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the publication is accurate, complete or up to date.
The key indicator that we’re offering a truly convenient product is your ability to use Wise without any hiccups. That’s why we’re measuring convenience (or...
We aim to make sure that using Wise is as convenient as possible – so you can manage your money hiccup-free. And we measure that convenience (or lack of it)...
Our average price changed from 0.65% to 0.66% in Q2. Overall, this quarter we 😞Increased fees on sending money from EUR, CHF, HUF, MYR, SEK, RON, BGN, HKD,...
It was another busy quarter for Wise Platform; from exciting partnership announcements, to podcast deep dives and a whole European tour of conferences,...
It's getting faster to send money with Wise 57% of transfers are now arriving instantly (under 20 seconds) in Q2 - a 2% increase in instant transfers...