A generation of innovators
Starting a business and expanding it internationally is challenging at any age. That’s why Wise is supporting talented young founders from across Europe and Australia. For four years now, we’ve been championing budding business leaders so that they can thrive and grow.
20 Under 20 is open to all aged 16-19 in Europe and Australia.
This year, in addition to one or more overall winners, we'll announce special awards for outstanding businesses in 3 categories:
- GreenTech or sustainability company
- Social enterprise
Prizes for the 20 finalists
- Fee-free international transfers up to £1 million
- All star mentoring from top entrepreneurs
- Networking opportunities with fellow finalists and judges
Rewards for winners include
- £25,000 total prize money for one or more overall winners
- £5,000 total self-development budget for an outstanding EdTech, GreenTech or sustainability company and social enterprise
How to apply
- Fill in the Application Form, including a
- 45-second video telling us about you, your company and why you deserve to be one of the 20 Under 20
The video link you share in the form can be on:
- TikTok or Facebook with the hashtag #20under20
- or via WeTransfer
Use the hashtag #20under20 when you share your application on social media. Good luck!
Star panel of entrepreneurs, investors and advisers.
The top 20 and winners will be selected by a
Judges to be announced soon.
"The Wise competition is a one of a kind opportunity for young entrepreneurs to come together, innovate, build friendships and network. There is nothing else of this calibre out there. Winning the competition enabled me to take my business to the next level, quadrupling my revenue, elevating my brand to a much larger audience and providing networking opportunities invaluable to growing my business. I would urge young entrepreneurs from across the continent to apply.”
Aimee Clint, founder of Books By Stellas CIC and winner of the Wise 20 Under 20 2019
“Participating in the competition and being chosen one of the finalists was a milestone for me. It shows that I’m working on the right thing and it inspires me to contribute even more to my company. I’m also hoping this will inspire all Estonian teens to be more entrepreneurial and to dream big. Because you never know when these kinds of amazing opportunities come along. The prize money gives us the opportunity to further develop our product and start proper production.”
Henri Pihelgas, co-founder of DeepPeat and winner of the Wise 20 Under 20 2020