Event proposal template
Write an event proposal and start growing your business.
Create an event proposal.
Download the free event proposal template that suits your business type, to create an event proposal that reflects your brand and catches the customer’s eye.
Get contracts with new clients.
Complete and customize the simple event proposal template to give prospective clients all the details they need to hire you for the job.
Get paid with Wise Business.
Open a Wise Business account online. There’s no minimum balance and no monthly fee to worry about. And with Wise you could cut international transfer costs, and keep more of your income when working with clients overseas.
Simple event proposal template.
Stand out from your competitors with an event manegement proposal which covers your expertise, ideas and experience. Show prospective clients your unique solutions, and build trust before you’ve even closed the deal. Download our event management proposal template, complete and customize, to save hours of work and produce a sleek proposal to wow your client.
A smart event proposal template makes it easier to write a stand-out proposal. Add and edit information as you customize your document, using the outline provided in the template, to cover everything your client needs to know.
Choose a business event proposal sample PDF or download an event proposal template Word document - customize the template according to your business needs.
Download an event proposal template in Word.
Download an event proposal template in PDF.
The hassle-free international business account.
Excessive bank fees can make working with international clients tricky. Wise has the answer.
Open a Wise for business account to hold multiple currencies in one place, and get paid fee-free in a range of major world currencies including US, Australian, New Zealand and Singapore dollars, British pounds, euros and Polish zloty. Simply give clients the unique local bank details for these countries which come with your Wise account and you’re done.
All currency conversion uses the real mid-market exchange rate so you can hold or switch currencies without penalty. There’s just a low, transparent fee per transaction.
You’ll also be able to spend and make withdrawals using the mid-market exchange rate wherever you are in the world using your Wise business debit card - and integrate your account with Xero for faster accounting.
Doing business in multiple currencies? Get your Wise account details. Try Wise Business.
Choose, create and customize your perfect business proposal, bid proposal or project proposal with our free templates.
Quickly create professional proposal documents which cover your project’s objectives, scope, milestones and budget - and grab your client’s attention immediately.
Find the proposal template that you need to boost your sales from the table on the right.
8 tips for writing an event proposal.
Ready to get started with your event proposal? Read these last few tips to make sure you get it right first time:
- Short and simple wins the day. Include all the detail your client needs - but nothing more. Your aim is to grab their attention.
- Use your proposal to explain the impact your project will have. Even if you have to estimate and use assumptions, show the client what they stand to gain.
- Summarise your understanding of the client’s pain point - and expand as much as necessary about how you’ll solve their problem.
- If your proposal is getting unwieldy, use an appendix for additional documents to avoid clutter.
- Dive into the detail about the budget for the project. Setting out costs - and how the money will be used - upfront helps the client make a decision.
- Use the opportunity to set out milestones, deadlines, and measures of success. What will your client see in terms of results - and when.
- Customize every proposal you make - the client will know if you’re using too much boilerplate.
- Use a digital signature to speed up the process after acceptance - and make it easier for the client to pay in their home currency using the Wise Business account. Learn more about the Wise Business account
Business proposal FAQ.
Save time and money with Wise Business
The easier way to connect with customers, suppliers and staff, and watch your business grow.