Simplii Financial institution number and transit number.
Find the Simplii Financial institution number and transit number for domestic or international wire transfers. And if you’re transferring internationally, save on fees with Wise.
What is a transit number and a routing number?
In Canada, banks and other financial institutions identify their branches with a unique transit number (also known as branch numbers). A transit number is made up of five-digits and together with the institution number they form a routing number.
- The transit number - five digits - shows which branch you opened your account at.
- The institution number - three digits - identifies your bank.
- The account number - seven to twelve digits - identifies your individual account.
Bank routing numbers are used to process cheque and electronic transactions such as funds transfers, direct deposits, digital cheques, recurring loan and bill payments.
There are two different formats to routing numbers:
- Electronic Transactions Routing Numbers (ETF): 0XXXYYYYY
- Paper Transactions Transit Numbers (MICR): YYYYY-XXX
- where XXX is the institution number and YYYYY is the transit number.
Find your Simplii Financial transit number and routing number.
Simplii Financial institution number.
An institution number is the three-digit code assigned to each bank to uniquely identify it.
The institution number for Simplii Financial is 010.
Simplii Financial transit number.
The Simplii Financial transit number is 30800.
Wise is the cheaper way to send money abroad.
Sending domestic payments with your bank can be easy enough. But international transfers are a different story. Thanks to high SWIFT and cross-border fees, they can be very expensive and time-consuming.
To get the best deal, it pays to look for specialist services. Many of which take a new approach, and skip the usual costs of sending money around the world.
When you send money with us, you get the real exchange rate — just like the one you see on Google. Combined with the low, upfront fee we're known for.
Learn more about sending money internationally with Wise.
Where to find the Simplii Financial transit number on a cheque?
Your Simplii Financial bank transit number and institution number can be found at the bottom of a cheque.
How to find your Simplii Financial transit number?
Here are some of the ways to find your routing number:
- On this website – We've listed transit numbers for some of the biggest banks in Canada.
- Online banking – You’ll be able to get your account, institution, and transit number by logging into online banking.
- Cheque, bank statement or deposit slip – bank-issued cheque or bank statement.
If your bank transit number is only four digits long, add a 0 in front of the number. Example: Branch 1011 is 01011.
If your account number only has nine digits but a form requires 11, simply add two zeros in front. For example, 123456789 is 00123456789.
Your transit number and institution number are there to make sure your payment arrives to its recipient safe and sound. This page is a great place to start when you’re looking for your Simplii Financial branch number. But it’s always worth checking the right account and routing number with your bank or your recipient.