Introducing GBP and EUR Interest for US Customers
In the ever-evolving landscape of global business, the need for smooth and cost-effective international transactions is growing.
Today, we’re thrilled to announce that Wise has expanded its services to allow both consumers and businesses around the world to send money directly to Brazilian businesses!
Wise has always been a front-runner in offering transparent, fast, and affordable international money transfers. With this expansion, we’re making it even more convenient for our users to send money.
Whether you are paying for financial consulting, design, PR, or any other service or product provided by Brazilian businesses, this added route ensures the same top-notch Wise experience you've come to expect.
Previously, it was not possible to send money to Brazilian businesses with Wise from outside of Brazil. However, with this expansion, we've made it possible to send money from more than 70 currencies to Brazilian businesses, enhancing our service and global accessibility.
Transferring money to Brazilian businesses through Wise is simple. Here’s what you need:
- Full name of the recipient/business.
- 4–12 digit local account number and account type.
- 4–5 digit branch code.
- Bank name and the corresponding 3-digit bank code.
- 14-digit business tax ID/CNPJ.
- Phone number of the recipient.
With this information at hand, you can swiftly complete the transfer, sending up to $10,000 USD with the majority of transfers arriving instantly (less than 20 seconds*) and with our famous low fees. You'll also be able to see how much the transfer will cost you up front.
1. Experience: Now your Brazilian business receiving their money quickly, while you benefit from our low-cost, transparent pricing.
2. Global Reach: With this new route, Wise continues its mission of money without borders. Users can now easily transact with Brazilian businesses, opening up an exciting new market for goods and services.
3. Convenience: Just like our personal and business accounts, this service is designed to be user-friendly. With just a few clicks, users can send money to Brazilian businesses, making international transactions streamlined and hassle-free.
4. Transparent Pricing: There are no hidden costs, and we tell you our fees up front. What you see is what you get.
5. Low Fees: Enjoy our competitive rates, ensuring more of your money reaches its destination.
The global business ecosystem is expansive, and Wise is continuously working to bridge the gaps. With the addition of the Brazilian business transfer route, we hope to further simplify international transactions for our users.
Sending money across borders shouldn't be complicated or expensive. Wise is here to ensure it stays simple, transparent, and affordable. Whether you’re a long-standing customer or considering joining the Wise family, we're committed to making your financial transactions seamless.
(*) Transaction speed claimed depends on funds availability, approval by Wise’s proprietary verification system and systems availability of our partners’ banking system, and may not be available for all transactions.
This publication is provided for general information purposes and does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice from Wise Payments Limited or its subsidiaries and its affiliates, and it is not intended as a substitute for obtaining advice from a financial advisor or any other professional.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content in the publication is accurate, complete or up to date.
We're excited to announce that Wise is launching a transfer service to help expats to send money from China.* Wise now supports Chinese Yuan (CNY) transfers...
Businesses worldwide can now use Wise to effortlessly send Brazilian Real (BRL) to consumers in Brazil.
Wise has revealed a complete visual makeover, featuring a fresh green palette Our new look and feel features a bold new font, imagery and universal symbols ...
As small and medium sized businesses continue to grow globally, they need partners to help them manage the different challenges that come with this expansion...
Three years ago Wise Platform partnered with leading global HR and payroll company, Deel to give Deel’s business customers an easier way to manage their...