The most international money transfer app.
Send money, receive payments from abroad, check exchange rates, pay bills or send money back home to your loved ones – wherever you are – all with the Wise money transfer app.
Wise send money app.
Check exchange rates
See how exchange rates have changed over time - how the Canadian dollar, or any other currency you need, compares to other currencies.
Cheaper transfers from A to B, and C, and D
Fast, and free from hidden fees and exchange rate markups.
Set up exchange rate alerts
Set up exchange rate notifications to bring you live information, so you can keep track of the mid-market rate and send money at the best time for you.
Repeat your previous transfers
Make repeat transfers without the repetition - perfect for those monthly payments.
Pay with Apple Pay and Google Pay
It's now easier than ever to fund your transfers with Apple Pay and Google Pay. Or, use your device's camera to enter your card details in a flash.
Hold money in multiple currencies
Open a multi-currency account and get bank account details in 9 currencies, or keep money in your account in 40+ currencies. Find the full list here.
Our dedicated fraud and security teams work to keep your money safe.
Millions of happy customers.
See what they have to say
2-factor authentication to protect your account.
Fully authorised by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC)
Choose how to pay
- Make an INTERAC e-Transfer
- Send a wire transfer directly from your bank or use Bill Payment
- Set up a direct debit in our app
- With a debit or credit card
- Use Apple Pay or Google Pay in our app
Make it easy to receive
- Send money to your recipient’s bank account in over 70 countries all over the world.
- They receive the transfer as a domestic payment with no additional fees for receiving the money.
- On many popular routes, Wise can send your money within one day, as a same day transfer, or even an instant money transfer.
You can see an estimate of how long it’ll take by putting some basic details into our transfer calculator on the app.
How do I send an international money transfer in the Wise app?
- Sign up for free online or in the app. All you need is an email address, or a Google or Facebook account.
- Tell us how much you want to send. We’ll show you our fees upfront, and tell you when your money should arrive.
- Add your recipient’s bank details. If you don’t know their details, we can request them for you.
- Verify your identity. For some currencies, or for large transfers, we’ll need to verify you — we usually just need a photo ID. This helps us keep your money safe.
- Pay for your transfer with a debit or credit card, or bank transfer.
That’s it. You can track your transfer in your account, and we'll tell your recipient the money is on its way.
Protecting you and your money.
We hold your money with established financial institutions, so it’s separate from our own accounts and in our normal course of business not accessible to our partners. Read more here.
We use 2-factor authentication to protect your account and transactions. That means you — and only you — can get to your money.
We’re committed to keeping your personal data safe, and we’re transparent in how we collect, process, and store it.
You’ll see the full list of payments that you’ve set up and the current status of each transfer in our app.
We're a licensed money transmitter
We’re licensed in most states and are regulated by numerous authorities around the world.