Learn all about Moneygram in Pakistan- is it available ✔, how to receive money ✔, create an account ✔, and all the fees and charges involved ✔. Know more.
Ace Money Transfer is an online global transfer provider that can help send money to Pakistan. Learn more about Ace Money Transfer and how it works and see if it is a good choice for you the next time you send money overseas.
|📝 Table of contents|
Ace Money Transfer is available online for senders in Europe, Canada, and Australia. So only residents of these countries can send money to Pakistan using the service.
Recipients in Pakistan can receive money in three ways with Ace Money Transfer:
- Cash pickup from a bank branch of MCB Bank, UBL Bank, ABL Bank, Bank Alfalah, Bank of Punjab, JS Bank, Bank AL Habib, Habib Bank, Faysal Bank Limited, Meezan Bank or National Bank.
- Direct deposit into any bank account in Pakistan
- Deposit into a wallet like EasyPaisa, JazzCash, UPaisa, SadaPay, Finja, and NayaPay
Ace Money Transfer also allows for bill payments in Pakistan as well. The sender will have to choose how the recipient gets the funds when making the transfer and inform them of what to expect.
To send a transfer, senders will have to use the Ace Money Transfer website or app and make a payment with a bank account, digital payment or card. Cash is not accepted to make an Ace Money Transfer.
Here are the ways senders can pay for a transfer:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Online Bank Transfer via Trustly (outside the UK)
- Online Bank Transfer through Ecospend (In the UK)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Giropay (Germany)
- Bancontact (Belgium)
- Ideal (Netherlands
Ace Money Transfers is one of many options to send money overseas. It is always best to shop around and research to find the service with the lowest fees and best exchange rates. ¹
You can send money with Ace Money Transfer through the website or the Ace app. Here is how to register for free and send your first transfer to Pakistan with Ace:
- Register online with Ace by going to Sign Up
- Enter your details, make a password and verify your information
- Upload verification documents to complete your profile
- Next, go to the Transfer Calculator in the dashboard
- Select Pakistan as your destination country
- Select if the recipient should get the money in a bank account, wallet or in cash
- Choose the Payout partner
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Enter in the recipient’s details
- Choose how your would like to make the payment
- Review and confirm the transfer details
- Click on Pay Now to complete the transfer.
When you input the details in the Transfer Calculator, you will see how much your recipient will receive in Pakistan. You will also see the transfer fee and the exchange rate on the transfer.
If the transfer is sent directly to a bank account or wallet, the recipient in Pakistan will be notified when the money has been credited to their account. If the recipient is picking up the cash in person, they will need to be informed of which bank the sender has sent it to and bring the transaction number and a valid ID to the bank branch.
To complete the registration for an Ace Money Transfer account, you will need to provide ID proof, proof of address and proof of funds. Here is what is accepted:
- ID proof with a color copy of a passport, valid driver's license, or EU member state ID.
- Proof of address with a utility bill, bank statement, employment letter, credit card state, or an official letter from a government body.
- Proof of funds with a pay slip, credit card statement, bank loan documents, or annual tax return.
The complete list of documents can be found on the Ace Money Transfer website’s Frequently Asked Questions. Note that you are not able to send a transfer until you have completed the full registration.²
It is safe to send money with Ace Money Transfer. The company is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and registered in the UK with the HMRC.
Ace Money Transfer uses Verified by Mastercard and Visa to authenticate and secure transfer relevant payments. .
Ace Money Transfer has two main fees: a transfer fee, and an exchange rate fee. The transfer fee is the cost of the service to send money globally. There is no transfer fee on your first transfer abroad.
If you send less than the following amounts with Ace Money Transfer you will pay a transfer fee:
- 85 GBP
- 100 EUR or CHF
- 150 AUD
- 750 DKK
- 130 CAD
- 500 Leu or PLN
- 1100 in SEK or NOK
Any amounts above these amounts will have no transfer fee. Ace Money Transfer does have a partnership with Bank Al Habib which means there's no transfer fee on any transfer amount for cash pickup at one of their branches.
The second fee to expect with Ace Money Transfer is the exchange rate fee. This fee is typically hidden in the exchange rate you get to convert your money into Pakistani Rupees. The exchange rate you get is going to be different from the mid-market rate on Google or Reuters. And in that difference is a small markup- or fee- that may look small, but really adds up.
Always check for both the upfront fees, and the exchange rate fees to calculate the total cost of your transfer.
Wise uses the mid-market exchange rate so there are no hidden fees. And with smart tech, Wise transfers are safe, secure, and fast. On popular routes, funds can be in a Pakistani bank account within minutes.
Wise is available in hundreds of countries around the world so you can send money home to Pakistan- including from the US. Here is how to register for free and get started with Wise.
- Head to the Wise website or download the app on iOS or Android
- Sign up using your email, or your Facebook or Google account to make it easier
- Confirm your account
- Return to the dashboard and type in the amount to send to Pakistan
- Review the fee, exchange rate, and delivery time
- Pay for the transfer with a bank transfer, debit, or credit card
- Submit your transfer
Over 13 million people use Wise to send money globally. Join Wise and see how much you can save and how easy it is to send money to Pakistan.
- The speed of transaction claim depends on funds availability, approval by Wise’s proprietary verification system and systems availability of our partners’ banking system, and may not be available for all transactions
It depends on how payment for the transfer is made. If the transfer to Pakistan is paid with a debit or credit card, the transfer can arrive in minutes. If the transfer is paid by online bank transfer, it can take 1-2 business days.
These are approximate as weekend transfers, local holidays, and or security verification can delay a transfer. Also, any mistakes or inaccurate information on the sending and receiving details can hold up a transfer. ³
Sources used for this article:
All sources checked as of 13 December, 2022
This publication is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended to cover every aspect of the topics with which it deals. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content in this publication. The information in this publication does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice from Wise Payments Limited or its affiliates. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the publication is accurate, complete or up to date.
Learn all about Payoneer in Pakistan- is it available ✔, how to receive money ✔, create an account ✔, and all the fees and charges involved ✔. Know more.
Learn all about Skrill in Pakistan- is it available ✔, how to receive money ✔, create an account ✔, and all the fees and charges involved ✔. Know more.
Learn all about Remitly in Pakistan- is it available ✔, how to receive money ✔, create an account ✔, and all the fees and charges involved ✔. Know more.
Find out how to send and receive money internationally with Bank Alfalah in Pakistan- what are all the fees involved, and how much time does it take.
Learn about the Alfalah Roshan Digital account- what are its benefits and requirements. Find out how to open an account, and send money to Pakistan. Know more.