Czech koruna card in Australia
Living in Australia and travelling often to Czech Republic? Czech koruna and multi-currency card lets you convert your local currency to spend when travelling to Czech Republic. This multi-currency card will give you the best rate for spending in Czech koruna and 50+ other currencies.
10 million happy customers
100,000+ reviews on Trustpilot
Customers love Wise
Available in Australia and 30+ other countries. See availability
Fully authorised by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
Save money when travelling to Czech Republic.
How does a Czech koruna card work?
The Wise debit card is like having your Czech korunas on a card – it lets you spend and send money around the world at the real exchange rate.
Avoid hidden fees in the exchange rate while withdrawing from millions of ATMs abroad, paying in restaurants and shops, and buying your accommodation and flights.
You can hold up to 50+ currencies at once, and convert them in real time with the free Wise app.
Benefits of the Wise Czech koruna card.
Why get a Czech koruna currency card from Wise?
- Send and spend money in Czech koruna and more than 50 different currencies
- No need to exchange and carry cash
- Powered by Mastercard
- Accepted in shops and restaurants all over the world
- Free ATM withdrawals from more than 2 million ATMs worldwide (up to A$350 per month)
- Our free app lets you top-up, check your balance and transactions, and convert in real time
- Instant transaction notifications on your phone
- Chip and PIN and contactless-enabled
- Freeze your card if it’s lost or stolen
Wise travel card is up to 10x cheaper for spending abroad.
An independent researcher compared Wise to other top travel cards in Australia. They found that we're up to 10x cheaper for spending overseas. That's what's up.
Compare the costs
|Monthly account fees|
|Send $250 to USD|
|Spend $250 on debit card in USD|
|Withdraw $250 cash / month in USD|
Data collected by an independent research agency.
Get your Czech koruna card in 3 simple steps.
Order your card.
Create your free Wise account and order your Czech koruna card. It’ll arrive within 2 weeks of your order.
Choose your currencies.
Activate Czech koruna or any of the other 50+ currencies that we offer, and top your account up.
Spend in Czech Republic without rip-off fees.
Start using your Czech koruna debit card abroad. It’s accepted anywhere in the world that accepts Mastercard.
Where is the Czech koruna currency card available?
Wise travel money card can be ordered from Australia and over 30 other countries to send, spend and receive Czech koruna.
If you don't have an address in Australia, the Wise debit card might not be available to you, so it's best to check if Wise card is available in your country.
How to activate your Czech koruna currency card.
Get ready for your travels.
Your card and activation instructions will arrive within 2 weeks of your order.
Once you’ve activated, you can add Czech koruna and as many of our 50+ different currencies as you like. Top your account up via debit card or bank transfer, and you’ll be ready to use your new card around the world.
Send and spend Czech korunas and more than 50 other currencies.
What can you use our Czech koruna card for?
- Withdraw money from millions of ATMs all over the world
- Pay for meals in restaurant, cafes and bars
- Pay for accommodation or flights online
- Spend in shops, or shop online in more than 50 different currencies
More tips for saving in Czech Republic.
Avoid rip-off fees.
- Don’t exchange cash at the airport – it’s much cheaper to withdraw money from an ATM with your travel money card
- Always choose the local currency (without conversion) when withdrawing money from ATMs or using your card in shops and restaurants
- If you need to pay for your holiday in a foreign currency, transfer your money with Wise
- Download the free Wise app and manage your balance on the go
What if your Czech koruna card gets lost or stolen?
Don’t worry – it’s easy to freeze and replace your Wise card. If it’s lost or stolen, here’s what to do.
- Freeze your card by logging into your Wise account. This will stop any transactions from taking place.
- Contact us via email or phone. We’ll put a permanent block on your card.
- Confirm via email that you understand your card will be blocked. We want to make sure before going ahead.
- Order a new card like you did the first time. We’ll ask you to confirm your name and mailing address.
Once we have these details, we’ll get your new card on its way to you.
The Wise Czech koruna currency card is safe and secure.
We're trusted by 10 million people and counting.
TransferWise Ltd is a designated remittance provider registered with the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre ("AUSTRAC") IND100428576-001. We’re regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), Australia Financial Services Licence (AFSL) number 456295.
All money in your Wise Borderless Account is stored and safeguarded securely in our bank accounts in Australia, the UK or USA depending on the country of residence in your profile.
Over 10 million customers have trusted us to move their money around the world. We move more than $6 billion every month at Wise - and we take the safety and security of your money seriously.
Get your Czech koruna card.
Start saving money abroad.