Detailed research by Wise reveals substantial savings compared to Singapore banks and services like Instarem, Revolut, and Youtrip by EZ link.
We are excited to announce that you can now send us money using PayNow. It's quicker than setting up a bank transfer. And there are no extra fees for paying this way.
PayNow is a funds transfer service. It's available to retail and corporate customers of nine participating banks in Singapore, and offers 24/7 instant payments. We've recently added PayNow to our payment options to make sending money even more convenient for you.
- Log in to your Wise account and set up a transfer to send Singapore Dollars.
- When we ask you how you'd like to pay for your transfer, select PayNow.
- Go to PayNow on your internet banking or mobile app to set up your payment to us.
- Enter our Unique Entity Number 201422384R and your reference. You don't need to enter any bank details.
- Confirm your payment.
Here's what else you need to know
- PayNow QR Code is now available on both desktop and iOS/Android app
- PayNow lets you transfer up to S$1,000 per day without using your internet banking token. For transfers above that amount, or to add a new recipient, you'll need to have your token at hand
It takes only few seconds to send money using PayNow. Why not give it a try?
This publication is provided for general information purposes and does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice from Wise Payments Limited or its subsidiaries and its affiliates, and it is not intended as a substitute for obtaining advice from a financial advisor or any other professional.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content in the publication is accurate, complete or up to date.
Discover how Wise outperforms 5 major New Zealand banks, PayPal, and Western Union, offering savings of up to 6x on international transactions.
Discover how Wise compares to 5 major Japanese banks and Revolut, offering savings of up to 6x on international transactions.
Discover how Wise compares to major banks and money transfer services, saving you up to 4x on international transactions.
We are looking for people who are willing to share their hidden fees story. Tell the world why sending money abroad is important to you. How are hidden fees...
A dedicated comparison research team in Wise compared Wise to four India bank accounts. They found that we’re on average 3x cheaper to send ₹9,000 abroad....