If you sell on multiple Amazon marketplaces, you can withdraw your different currency earnings directly into your Wise account. This way, you’ll avoid paying high currency conversion fees.
Wise account details are compatible with Amazon US, Amazon Europe, Amazon UK and Amazon Australia.
Here’s how you can set up your Wise account details to receive local currency payments from your various Amazon seller accounts.
Setting up account details on Amazon
1. Click Settings > Account Info > Payment Info > Bank Account Info
2. Add or replace bank details. If you’re replacing existing bank account details, select Replace. If you’re adding new bank account details, select Assign.
3. Select Add new deposit method.
4. Select the bank location. This is the country listed under the address of your balance in Wise. For example, GBP balance is in the UK, and USD balance is in the US.
5. Add your bank account details.
Amazon Europe: Add your IBAN and BIC details.
Amazon US: Add your account number and routing number (ACH if you have 2) to receive electronic payments only.
Amazon UK: Add your sort code and bank account number.
Amazon Australia: Add your AUD BSB code, account number and the account holder name.
6. Verify your bank account details. This is the account number you used when initially setting up your Amazon seller account.
7. Save your details. You can do this by clicking Set deposit method.
8. All set. Now you can withdraw your earnings into your Wise account.
Non-US Residents using Amazon US Marketplace
If you’re not a US resident, Amazon will ask for tax verification. Sign the document stating that you are a non-US citizen and not a taxpayer there. Your payments and new product postings will stay pending until you sign it and send it back to Amazon.