How much are the fees?
No big fees, hidden or otherwise. So it's cheaper than what you're used to.
- You pay a small, flat fee + fixed percentage of the transfer amount (you’ll always see the total cost upfront)
- Some payment methods have an added fee, but that's usually tiny too
- You always get the real, mid-market exchange rate, with no markup whatsoever
- When making a same currency withdrawal into your account there is also a small fixed fee for business users
- One-time fixed fee payment needed to get access to any number of international account details. Cost of opening international account is £45 or currency equivalent dependent on country.