The festive season is upon us, and it’s pretty much the same deal every year: Shop for gifts last minute Eat like a Sumo wrestler in training Travel to see...
We've just launched Insights – a feature that gives you visibility and control of your sending and spending by category, currency, and time period. So whether you're a business or a personal user, you can check where the biggest chunks of your money are going into.
- When you open your Wise app, you’ll see the home page with all your activity. Now, tap the lightbulb and you’ll land on the Insights page.
Once you’re there, you can play around with different filters, see how you’re spending your money every month, and compare between months. You can also choose which currency you want to see your spendings in, and keep an eye on both your transfers and card purchases.
You can scrub the graph to see the difference between your spendings in different months.
- You can also deepdive into your money movements in a specific category.
There are fifteen categories in total for both personal and business users and you’ll see all categories that you’ve spent on in a given month at the bottom of the page. To see specific activities in any category, just tap on the needed one.
- You’ll land on a similar page, but now you only see spendings in one category.
You can again switch the currency and month you’re checking, and see actual activities in this category on the bottom of the page.
- Did we get a category wrong? No worries. Just tap on the specific label on the Activities page to view the details, and change the category to whichever it needs to be.
Here are just some of the exciting things we’re working on for Insights:
- Excluding certain activities from Insights;
- Adding categories to recipients, so you wouldn’t have to select a specific category for each time you transfer to the same recipient;
- Remembering your category changes for any merchants, and automatically mimicking that for any next spendings;
- Adding the option to filter by countries you’ve spent money in;
- Showing you the total amount spent by merchants.
- And, of course, we’re bringing the feature to iOS, too.
Pretty exciting, right? As we roll out more features, we’d love to get your feedback, so don't hesitate to reach out.
This publication is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended to cover every aspect of the topics with which it deals. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content in this publication. The information in this publication does not constitute legal, tax or other professional advice from Wise Payments Limited or its affiliates. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content in the publication is accurate, complete or up to date.
We've teamed up with personal finance expert, Kia Commodore to help give your money a kick up the backside so you can go ahead and sleep. “Lazy Money” is what...
We've teamed up with personal finance expert, Kia Commodore to help give your money a kick up the backside so you can go ahead and sleep. “Lazy Money”...
Regardless of gender or identification, how we spend is constantly changing. We’ve seen a noticeable shift in the online world following the pandemic; we’re...
An independent research team compared Wise to three German bank accounts as well as PayPal, Revolut, Western Union and Xoom by PayPal. They found that we’re...
An independent research team compared Wise to three French bank accounts as well as PayPal, Revolut, Western Union and Xoom by PayPal. They found that we’re...